ŦČΣ Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the chosen may survive...

3 posters

Server Manager Application Forum?

CNe7532294
    CNe7532294
    Server Admin

Server Manager Application Forum? Empty Server Manager Application Forum?

Post by CNe7532294 Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:04 am

I'm too busy to be around all the time and Tactical has school as well soooooooo

should we start to accept people who can FTP and change server settings? Normally I'd say no to this since this is too much power and anyone can screw up the server if they dunno what they're doing or have ill intent but we're only 2 people we need at least 4 or 5 to keep things up to date and all.

I tried giving lion FTP access but he can't get on for some password reason I suspect it has something to do with foreign comps not able to capitalize letters since there are capital letters in these passwords also I have made accounts on foreign sites before and capital login names and passwords don't work.

We need someone we can trust, who has a computer and keyboard compatible with the english language, and is available most of the time.
    Fruit
    Fruit

Server Manager Application Forum? Empty Re: Server Manager Application Forum?

Post by Fruit Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:16 am

I could maybe assist in helping, Ive seen FTPs before but never really Managed one completely. But I can learn quickly I promise you that... and im on most of the time as well

Last edited by Fruit on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:21 pm

LOL my keayboard isnt bad xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:45 am