ŦČΣ Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the chosen may survive...

4 posters

Building Our Server Community!

TacticalWolf[AT]
    TacticalWolf[AT]
    Server Owner

Building Our Server Community! Empty Building Our Server Community!

Post by TacticalWolf[AT] Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Well recently I would like to bring this problem to the forums...

We need to plan ahead on building our community like we need to get a lot of people on and play map rotations and stuff and this will require ALOT of you to sacrifice your playing time on other servers (I can understand if your an admin on the server like blue dragon is an admin on bg) I keep on getting messages like "Uhmmm not now i'm playing minas/mako/pred/paranoid" Well dont you think it would be nice to see 45 people on our server playing minas/mako/pred/paranoid? Instead of the other servers... What i'm thinking, in order to build a base of 30 "no life" players on our server (much like any other community with no lifes) In order to do so we need a scheduled date of joining the server and inviting people. I'm thinking about Friday 4pm (US Eastern Time(New York Time)) I don't know if that conflicts with anything you guys have to do but that's one of the only times ill be free this week.
    Until Then

-TactW0lf
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Building Our Server Community! Empty Re: Building Our Server Community!

Post by J73 Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Hmm my opinion is on that day alone we can have 2 or even 3 events/gatherings. Seeing as our members live in different regions, we should have more events on that day so that we can go on the server when we are not asleep. And if it so happens that some of us are awake during the 2 or possibly 3 events, they can join in too.

And we can post the events on the TCE Server group. But Death you have to make the event. I have no idea how to make an event on the steam page lolz. And since we have multiple events in a day, I suggest that everyone give an idea on the time(in range) for the event and we will try to get the best time for the event.
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Btw, please give your time suggestions before Thursday. And the time I am suggesting is 1pm here(GMT+8) which should be 1am in NYC.
    Patrão
    Patrão

Post by Patrão Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:25 pm

that would be 5 am here j73. Bad for me, sinclin, liongreen. For cabo it would be 6 am.
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:45 am

Yes Pat, that is why we need to have multiple events a day. My time is for like players like Air, Mat, Death and me. And those around Europe should have another event and the same goes for those at America. And we can have this events in one day.
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:00 pm

I agree with this things with events but in my opion server is with settings that suck patrao is already helping cne with it and was lagging as fuck so if we want many ppl server cant lagg with 20 people.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:57 am