ŦČΣ Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the chosen may survive...

3 posters

Some things to improve the server !

liongreen
    liongreen

Some things to improve the server ! Empty Some things to improve the server !

Post by liongreen Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:53 pm

OK here we go!

the votes sytems are not working!

there isnt any extends(make 4-5) extends so admins dont has no reason to do it.

The nominations are strange lol sometimes i nomainate and doesnt appear.

We need some advertisemnest inside the server
    ´
    We need the forum link!

and the donations price like in pf where ppl write vip or donation! and appear the prices.

PS:we buying a more expensive system for anti mako crash tell your friends that would be very usefull a donation Smile.
    liongreen
    liongreen

Some things to improve the server ! Empty Re: Some things to improve the server !

Post by liongreen Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:36 pm

i see only 2 extends in our server that is not evenn near of enought we need 4-5 to be gianta maps like minas
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Some things to improve the server ! Empty Re: Some things to improve the server !

Post by Deathraver Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:32 pm

That is enough.. if not then 3 is abit overplaying it but fine for Minas, I guess.
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:09 am

Do not simply make global announcements.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:08 pm