ŦČΣ Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the chosen may survive...

2 posters

Forum registration

J73
    J73
    Admin

Forum registration Empty Forum registration

Post by J73 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:26 pm

At first this forum was created with the idea to have only the clan members to discuss among themselves. But the idea of 20-so people discussing together is not very exciting. So we have created some forum categories where both members and non members can discuss together. But to ensure that everyone is responsible for their own posts, those that wants to post anything on this forum is required to register.

As a registered member you will be able to make new topics or reply to a topic at selected forums. Guest will only be able to view some topics but they won't be able to reply them.

On top of that, only registered users can apply to be a clan member.

To end this post, I would like to ask clan members and non clan members alike to give suggestions to help improve this forum and the clan's website either here or in the "improve the site" section in the forums.
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Forum registration Empty Re: Forum registration

Post by Deathraver Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:21 am

I suggest adding some things to the applications (which I probably already told you and Lion on Steam) to add a few things like:
    "How long have you've been playing CS:S and Zombie Escape?"
    "Do you know any of the current clan members? (At least 2 or 3 is required)
    Etc, etc.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:24 pm