ŦČΣ Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the chosen may survive...

+5
Patrão
liongreen
J73
Fruit
Deathraver
9 posters

Vote if you want Mako Reactor back in bG!

Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Vote if you want Mako Reactor back in bG! Empty Vote if you want Mako Reactor back in bG!

Post by Deathraver Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:03 am

http://www.bor3dgaming.com/threads/add-re-add-ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v3_1.204/

Register, and vote yes, GOGOGO!
    If we get over 30 yes. Its in =)
    Fruit
    Fruit

Vote if you want Mako Reactor back in bG! Empty Re: Vote if you want Mako Reactor back in bG!

Post by Fruit Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:14 am

this map needs 6 more votes!!!! Then its back on bG!
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Vote if you want Mako Reactor back in bG! Empty Re: Vote if you want Mako Reactor back in bG!

Post by J73 Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Why was it not on in the first place?
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:22 pm

U guys really are crazy lol who teh hell wants mako when u cant beat hard bahamaut well i give it a try if i die there 2 times i RQ xD.
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:10 pm

J73 wrote:Why was it not on in the first place?
    Coz it crashed the server, but since its getting a new dedibox, might as well.

liongreen wrote:U guys really are crazy lol who teh hell wants mako when u cant beat hard bahamaut well i give it a try if i die there 2 times i RQ xD.

No you just shit kunt!
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:23 pm

what's a dedibox? And how does it not affect the crashing of the server?
    Patrão
    Patrão

Post by Patrão Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Man... just create severall accounts and vote for Yes. Very Happy
    Fruit
    Fruit

Post by Fruit Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:11 pm

J73 wrote:what's a dedibox? And how does it not affect the crashing of the server?

Dedicated Server box, its the master server that can hold multiple servers like ex: MG, ZE, deathmatch. Once its upgrade the lag should secede from bG quite a lot.

ONE more vote for mAko on bG!
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:35 pm

lol teh bahamaut is glicth wahts teh point play mako when u cnat beat bahamaut race down teh pipes lol?
    Patrão
    Patrão

Post by Patrão Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:55 pm

I've made the last vote. Smile
    Fruit
    Fruit

Post by Fruit Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:42 pm

liongreen wrote:lol teh bahamaut is glicth wahts teh point play mako when u cnat beat bahamaut race down teh pipes lol?
    its not that glitched. Its better to try again than not try. Miracles can happen ^^
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:52 pm

I dont belive in miracles sorry dude XD but i got admit if boss was ok probably BG would be teh server i would play more.
    Fruit
    Fruit

Post by Fruit Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:45 am

Mako is working splendedly in bG! Bahamut dies without ultima and before Powerful attack, and tic dies before second attack against humans Smile

(theres your miracle)
    Lol
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:21 am

Have you tried with max players?
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:08 pm

It wasn't max player. I think abt 20. I was there. But with the increase of players, killing bahamut will be easier. If they don't get awps that is lool
    Fruit
    Fruit

Post by Fruit Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Awps are restricted on that map for bG lol. I'm just happy mako is playable on bG again! Now all they need is teamwork (again)

Don't forget bG once had 30 player slots once and 25-30 usually were the population back then but now 40, even better Razz
    BlueDragon
    BlueDragon

Post by BlueDragon Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:18 pm

MY FACE WHEN THIS
    Vote if you want Mako Reactor back in bG! Fluttershy_squee_by_yourfaithfulstudent-d4iymty
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:55 pm

well i asked tendub and he said mako wasnt going to be added to BG
    FD GoD
    FD GoD

Post by FD GoD Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Why mako will not be add? Neutral mako is the most playble map i think and the most zm players like it.

Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:09 am

Its already added to bG after yesterday's upgrade.
    It was removed because of the crashes.
    Fruit
    Fruit

Post by Fruit Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:37 am

Mako is taken off of bG and I WENT WTF!!! THIS IS NOT GOING DOWN SO EASILY, Im trying my Best to get it back. AND IM not backing Down >:d
    Rinzler
    Rinzler

Post by Rinzler Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:45 am

bor3d wrote:Mako will never be played on this community server ever again. Twice today according to gameme the server did a mass exodus when changing to Mako. This is the lowest population I have seen on the server and I don't like it. Sorry guys, no no.

Oh no. Crying or Very sad
    Fruit
    Fruit

Post by Fruit Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:47 am

THIS is our response: # 14 minutes ago - Yansky Yansky:
    I actually will support this as i havent tried out mako and i want to c the changes, also maps do generally take a while before people can learn to play them and still play when it gets on, just dont extend it a billion times, love edit button on shoutout box btw
    # 16 minutes ago - Fruit Fruit:
    Please Bor3d, reconsider....... and give it a few more days, if it doesnt work out, I will stop bothering, please...
    # 16 minutes ago - Motocrf450r Motocrf450r:
    People prob think that it will be the same as before. Mass laggggg and glitchey. So they probably leave and havent tried it again. I think we should try and give a few more days before we give it the boot
    # 18 minutes ago - Crystal Crystal:
    not like this changes everything but shouldnt you atleast give it a week or 2 before getting rid of it for good? just my suggestion
    # 18 minutes ago - Motocrf450r Motocrf450r:
    I did complain about it earlyier but i did play mako today and it was alot better, there was no lag and less glitches.
    # 20 minutes ago - Fruit Fruit:
    He didnt give it a chance :\ (I feel disspaointed, not even 2 days of it and its gone) Even tho Everything worked pretty much fine, we all had fun..... and its gone..... I mean seriously..... (why can't anyone give it a chance)
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:16 am

Wtf? I dont see anything wrong with it. The Bahamut HP, I am not sure if its actually glitched yet. People left because we lost so many rounds at the start, its usual. The map hasnt been on bG for like half a year.
    And just 2 days?

Thats douchebaggery as, he gets people's hopes up and then removes the map just coz there was less players on the server as usual? His blaming on the map itself? It was even Mako and it became even more less. How can Mako being added back lessen the population of the server?
    Fruit
    Fruit

Post by Fruit Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:21 am

I got off steam so I could keep myself from raging at Bor3d because he's online....

Explain your explaination with that on the shoutbox then..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:05 am