ŦČΣ Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the chosen may survive...

+4
twin Inoccabile
liongreen
Deathraver
hardcore
8 posters

TCE App- Hardcore

J73
    J73
    Admin

TCE App- Hardcore - Page 2 Empty Re: TCE App- Hardcore

Post by J73 Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Bukkake wrote:Lol lion guna be a madman when hes has a server.

Just imagine the blacklisted players on the server O_o
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:00 am

J73 wrote:

I can already tell who will be first..
    hardcore
    hardcore

Post by hardcore Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:25 am

Deathrowz wrote:
    J73 wrote:

I can already tell who will be first..
    Phony Bantana?
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:28 am

Yup =S
    twin Inoccabile
    twin Inoccabile

Post by twin Inoccabile Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:37 am

J73 wrote:
    hardcore wrote:
    Q.R wrote:
    BlueDragon wrote:
    J73 wrote:Rosen, try using full stops lol. Hardcore, why do you like bG so much? I have only played there once, yes only once but most of the players there, at that time were whining bcos they can't beat a map. We were playing Minas and we can't pass the 3rd lvl and it wasn't even on extreme. When they were whining about how "impossible" it was, I simply wrote there "SG can do it" and some of them reply with saying "SG players are nerds and they suck" lool. Well, it might be that I was there at the wrong time but imo SG is the best server(if they are alive that is. lool)
    I like bG too. I've spent time on bG more than other servers combined.
    The atmosphere is nice, the players are mature, and the small-talk over voice-chat is always entertaining.
    You may have connected at the wrong time. Try joining when we actually have the mature players there,
    we usually mute the whiny kids and whatnot in ten seconds flat.

its best to shop around to see witch sever got a better deal. whos got the sweeter honey pot? Dont just stay at one sever and say its no.1, Well there is this you can use . http://www.gametracker.com/

Pfft, staying on the one server made me able to get admin Smile I generally can suggest things that will be applied on the server and am able to mute/punish people who do things that annoy me. I am generally now well respected on bG and people will more often then not listen to me.

I think its you who is missing out, you don't get to be a part of the community.

Still, we don't have mako... It crashed one to many times and kills the server after.

Whoops: Meant A community, there's a ton out there and not just bG!

Well true you can have benefits of a community and even the possibility of being admin. But the thing is that, you don't get all of what ZE has offers. Different settings can change the difficulty and awesomeness of a map entirely. Not to mention you have to constantly be on your feet when in an unfamiliar server. Other than different settings, you have to learn the different ways of playing a map because of the different communities there. That is what keep ZE fun and not boring.

That is why we don't have a specific server where all TCE members go to(Although Lion wants to have a server of our own) My idea of a TCE member is a player that can take on any shit from any server on any map and even on any ping.

I like j37 idea it hase perpose, go out to there servers play at there game. At beat them at there home town, fight and pown there heros, make them look bad at there rules,piss on them on there ping, Sounds like fun.bitch-slaps and sucker-punchs are on the house.that case I load you guys m16m4a1 carbines m60s hand graneds and anit-matireal sniper rilfes for everyone!!"BOOYAA!! Dose this make us like trouble makers? lol! Realy Do we need a server? is liongreen is for real ? no they bring the fight to us and its cost too much $$$$$$$. Ive rather go to other ppl and clans servers bash em the old fastion way. comn liongreen how much do you hate tony montana? how many times do you want to pump that guy ?

My answer is to me is alot . i wanted to pump that asshole jargon back at icannt. lucky for him hes hiding under a desk with his ass up ,
    Patrão
    Patrão

Post by Patrão Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:39 pm

So much offtopic... ^^
    twin Inoccabile
    twin Inoccabile

Post by twin Inoccabile Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:55 pm

would you like a playlist in stead ?
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:36 pm

It is not to make others look bad. It's just to improve your own skills.
    hardcore
    hardcore

Post by hardcore Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:39 am

Hey guys, I decided that TCE isn't the clan for me anymore. Especially with TCE getting it's own server It would mean me playing with you guys less since bG already has me hooked. I feel as if any players in TCE I would like to play with I all ready know and have a general idea of who I would talk to anyway. I don't have anything against TCE really but I look at it differently than when I first applied (Although I was unsure then too).

I wish you luck in building your tight small clan filled with only the most exclusive, skilled people around and running a server too.

If you have any question, just PM me. I'm always on, circling my PC and welcome any conversations.

Former slight chance applicant,

-Hardcore

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 2:27 am