ŦČΣ Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the chosen may survive...

+4
twin Inoccabile
liongreen
Deathraver
hardcore
8 posters

TCE App- Hardcore

hardcore
    hardcore

TCE App- Hardcore Empty TCE App- Hardcore

Post by hardcore Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:33 am

In-game name: Hardcore (Various tags include: [bG] [bG-A] (;,Wink *LNC* )
    Steam Community profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrHardcoreGamer/
    Steam ID*: STEAM_0:1:24592743

How long have you been playing Zombie Escape?
    little under 2 years.

What Zombie Escape servers do you play at?
    I'm an admin in bG currently and mainly play there but I've also played in sG, SG, i3d, plaguefest, zombie corp and FR at least one time or another.

Do you know any of the current TCE members?
    I know a lot of them but mainly I know Lion and Bukkake.

What is your reason for joining TCE?
    Why not? Its a clan for people who don't suck and play instead of trolling.
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

TCE App- Hardcore Empty Re: TCE App- Hardcore

Post by Deathraver Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:10 am

hardcore wrote:What is your reason for joining TCE?
    Why not? Its a clan for people who don't suck and play instead of trolling.

Lol, sorry about the Earth trolling a few months (or weeks?) back xP
    To be honest, I only do that if I dont know anyone in the server or had been told to =S

Good luck, we will be testing you guys shortly.
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Good luck!! hardcore we will test u now xD.
    hardcore
    hardcore

Post by hardcore Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:11 pm

K.

Is there a requirement to be able to semi efficiently knife zombie? I'd be good at that Razz
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:13 pm

LMAO xD
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:37 pm

hardcore wrote:K.

Is there a requirement to be able to semi efficiently knife zombie? I'd be good at that Razz

Not to the humans at least..
    hardcore
    hardcore

Post by hardcore Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:46 am

Oh I'm more then good as zombie, its harder as a human Razz

PS. Did you like that ultima today lion? XD
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 am

ahaha indeed u almost alone if u had less 10 seconds of time to door open u could won.
    hardcore
    hardcore

Post by hardcore Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:54 pm

liongreen wrote:ahaha indeed u almost alone if u had less 10 seconds of time to door open u could won.
    That's what I get for not having a secondary or materia Razz
    twin Inoccabile
    twin Inoccabile

Post by twin Inoccabile Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:15 pm

The fun bit is traping all those worthless idiots in a grav wind earth ice stirke or blowing them up with a uiltma blow sit back relax and lisen little girls scream

ff-7 vs ff-13& ff13-2

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Final_Fantasy_XIII-2_Character_Images

Last edited by Q.R on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:14 am; edited 4 times in total
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:05 am

Plaguefest removed Mako? Speak more properly.
    twin Inoccabile
    twin Inoccabile

Post by twin Inoccabile Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:18 am

(in long )Ive just heared some joker or jerk on b gamers yesterday said a roomer that pf officaly removed mako from the server and they havnt played that map once anyways (it cleared my fax) (its turns out many faggets that dont like mako and like preadator more they were playing that all day.) my bad just a roomer needs cleaning up(in short) Its a load of bullshit pf sill has mako they sould just have one map ) sorry deathrowz for the heartattack
    hardcore
    hardcore

Post by hardcore Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:01 am

Still not sure what he said, but I would love for mako to work properly in bG and come back.

Still my favourite Smile
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:13 am

Rosen, try using full stops lol. Hardcore, why do you like bG so much? I have only played there once, yes only once but most of the players there, at that time were whining bcos they can't beat a map. We were playing Minas and we can't pass the 3rd lvl and it wasn't even on extreme. When they were whining about how "impossible" it was, I simply wrote there "SG can do it" and some of them reply with saying "SG players are nerds and they suck" lool. Well, it might be that I was there at the wrong time but imo SG is the best server(if they are alive that is. lool)
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:04 am

J73 wrote:imo SG is the best server(if they are alive that is. lool)
    QFT =)
    BlueDragon
    BlueDragon

Post by BlueDragon Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:21 pm

J73 wrote:Rosen, try using full stops lol. Hardcore, why do you like bG so much? I have only played there once, yes only once but most of the players there, at that time were whining bcos they can't beat a map. We were playing Minas and we can't pass the 3rd lvl and it wasn't even on extreme. When they were whining about how "impossible" it was, I simply wrote there "SG can do it" and some of them reply with saying "SG players are nerds and they suck" lool. Well, it might be that I was there at the wrong time but imo SG is the best server(if they are alive that is. lool)
    I like bG too. I've spent time on bG more than other servers combined.
    The atmosphere is nice, the players are mature, and the small-talk over voice-chat is always entertaining.
    You may have connected at the wrong time. Try joining when we actually have the mature players there,
    we usually mute the whiny kids and whatnot in ten seconds flat.
    Bukkake
    Bukkake

Post by Bukkake Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:11 pm

BlueDragon wrote:
    J73 wrote:Rosen, try using full stops lol. Hardcore, why do you like bG so much? I have only played there once, yes only once but most of the players there, at that time were whining bcos they can't beat a map. We were playing Minas and we can't pass the 3rd lvl and it wasn't even on extreme. When they were whining about how "impossible" it was, I simply wrote there "SG can do it" and some of them reply with saying "SG players are nerds and they suck" lool. Well, it might be that I was there at the wrong time but imo SG is the best server(if they are alive that is. lool)
    The atmosphere is nice, the players are mature, and the small-talk over voice-chat is always entertaining.
    You may have connected at the wrong time. Try joining when we actually have the mature players there,
    thats true death what blue sais Wink. SG has too many trolls,i use to play there a lot. Agent wesker and sebaka always trolling when they hate a map
    Patrão
    Patrão

Post by Patrão Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Good luck hardcore! I like to play with you. Very Happy
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:12 pm

BlueDragon wrote:

I see. Well I will try again on that server after my exams are over.
    hardcore
    hardcore

Post by hardcore Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Patrão wrote:Good luck hardcore! I like to play with you. Very Happy

D'aw! thanks!
    twin Inoccabile
    twin Inoccabile

Post by twin Inoccabile Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:57 am

BlueDragon wrote:

its best to shop around to see witch sever got a better deal. whos got the sweeter honey pot? Dont just stay at one sever and say its no.1, Well there is this you can use . http://www.gametracker.com/
    hardcore
    hardcore

Post by hardcore Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:01 am

Q.R wrote:
    BlueDragon wrote:

its best to shop around to see witch sever got a better deal. whos got the sweeter honey pot? Dont just stay at one sever and say its no.1, Well there is this you can use . http://www.gametracker.com/

Pfft, staying on the one server made me able to get admin Smile I generally can suggest things that will be applied on the server and am able to mute/punish people who do things that annoy me. I am generally now well respected on bG and people will more often then not listen to me.

I think its you who is missing out, you don't get to be a part of the community.

Still, we don't have mako... It crashed one to many times and kills the server after.

Whoops: Meant A community, there's a ton out there and not just bG!
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:49 am

hardcore wrote:
    Q.R wrote:
    BlueDragon wrote:

Pfft, staying on the one server made me able to get admin Smile I generally can suggest things that will be applied on the server and am able to mute/punish people who do things that annoy me. I am generally now well respected on bG and people will more often then not listen to me.

I think its you who is missing out, you don't get to be a part of the community.

Still, we don't have mako... It crashed one to many times and kills the server after.

Whoops: Meant A community, there's a ton out there and not just bG!

Well true you can have benefits of a community and even the possibility of being admin. But the thing is that, you don't get all of what ZE has offers. Different settings can change the difficulty and awesomeness of a map entirely. Not to mention you have to constantly be on your feet when in an unfamiliar server. Other than different settings, you have to learn the different ways of playing a map because of the different communities there. That is what keep ZE fun and not boring.

That is why we don't have a specific server where all TCE members go to(Although Lion wants to have a server of our own) My idea of a TCE member is a player that can take on any shit from any server on any map and even on any ping.
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:29 am

J73 wrote:Well true you can have benefits of a community and even the possibility of being admin. But the thing is that, you don't get all of what ZE has offers. Different settings can change the difficulty and awesomeness of a map entirely. Not to mention you have to constantly be on your feet when in an unfamiliar server. Other than different settings, you have to learn the different ways of playing a map because of the different communities there. That is what keep ZE fun and not boring.

That is why we don't have a specific server where all TCE members go to(Although Lion wants to have a server of our own) My idea of a TCE member is a player that can take on any shit from any server on any map and even on any ping.
    Well said =)
    Bukkake
    Bukkake

Post by Bukkake Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:55 pm

Lol lion guna be a madman when hes has a server.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:16 pm