ŦČΣ Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the chosen may survive...

+8
Patrão
Deathraver
liongreen
BlueDragon
Skye
Bukkake
J73
Cookie
12 posters

TCE App-COOKIEYOUWANT?´´ [2nd Try]

Cookie
    Cookie

TCE App-COOKIEYOUWANT?´´ [2nd Try] - Page 3 Empty Re: TCE App-COOKIEYOUWANT?´´ [2nd Try]

Post by Cookie Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:20 pm

what i mean by unfamous was being hated by everyone till the point you gotta make a new steam account and join TCE with another name
    Patrão
    Patrão

TCE App-COOKIEYOUWANT?´´ [2nd Try] - Page 3 Empty Re: TCE App-COOKIEYOUWANT?´´ [2nd Try]

Post by Patrão Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:09 pm

I don't hate him. Smile
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:38 pm

yeah but i mean,he trolled alot and he got banned from all ze servers so he had to get a new steam account xD
    Patrão
    Patrão

Post by Patrão Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:47 pm

and? As far as I know, you're banned from War-Gamers, you're banned from Plague Fest, and several others that I can't remember. Very Happy
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:49 pm

theyre both shitty servers so i dont regret getting banned lol
    TacticalWolf[AT]
    TacticalWolf[AT]
    Server Owner

Post by TacticalWolf[AT] Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:10 am

Cookie is a good hearted person Wink but sometimes (This applies to everyone) You need to just let go of stuff we shouldnt continue this argument anymore this will make you guys looks like savages Razz

Anyways He has my thumbs up but before that you need to get a little mature Smile You never know this arguement could be a test of your maturity O.o (Inception much?)

-TactW0lf
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:17 am

Someone is trolling you hard. Most of your information are not even true.
    TacticalWolf[AT]
    TacticalWolf[AT]
    Server Owner

Post by TacticalWolf[AT] Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:32 am

Omfg the voice of reason never prevails xD Well anyways you guys are on your own xD You may continue this ramble of an argument Razz

*Walks elsewhere into the mysterious void known as "TCE Forums""
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:55 pm

well yeah , what tact said is true,but people said i talk 2 much so i made them a favour and STOPPED talking in the mic,are you happy now?also any mod can close this thread until theres a decision about my app
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Since this apply is becaming a troll off topic one i am close this until we have the decision about cookie.

Dont do teh same in otehrs apply.
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Hello cookie,

We are sorry to tell you that your application has been rejected. If you are not satisfied with the results you can resubmit your application in one month's time.

I am not lieng to u the main reason we reject u is the conflicts u lokk for with TCE members

ex:Patrão and Skye.
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:09 pm

ok thanks,as i said i won't re-apply a 3rd time

if i have conflicts with TCE members , its not my problem,skye hates me since the beggining when he was rushaway,hate me for nothing,i tried to talk him sometimes but he always said he was busy and stuff , well i tried to have peace with him but he didnt want to

about patrao,idk , he got mad again at me,idk,im really confused right now

thanks everyone
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Thanks cookie and dont give up u a nice player u just have stop be so nervous and focus more in game and not in ypur application topic and the "secrets" exist in TCE clan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content