ŦČΣ Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the chosen may survive...

+8
Patrão
Deathraver
liongreen
BlueDragon
Skye
Bukkake
J73
Cookie
12 posters

TCE App-COOKIEYOUWANT?´´ [2nd Try]

Patrão
    Patrão

TCE App-COOKIEYOUWANT?´´ [2nd Try] - Page 2 Empty Re: TCE App-COOKIEYOUWANT?´´ [2nd Try]

Post by Patrão Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:58 pm

I think that nobody wants to have a problem with you. xD
    Patrão
    Patrão

TCE App-COOKIEYOUWANT?´´ [2nd Try] - Page 2 Empty Re: TCE App-COOKIEYOUWANT?´´ [2nd Try]

Post by Patrão Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:05 pm

I changed my mind about you today. Man, I'm tired of seeing people trolling, and thats what you've been doing the whole day. Don't tell me you did it because others do it too, it won't work with me.
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:16 pm

ofc.im always the guilty one here, when some of your clan members do something, you say they didnt and when i do something you just kick/ban me from the server,thats just not right

also they spammed my barrel , i was going to put it on the bridge and some guy that tried to steal it from me spammed it
    also the world wont end if i dont enter in TCE,i can re-apply again in another month so....
    Patrão
    Patrão

Post by Patrão Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:25 pm

COOKIEYOUWANT?´´ wrote:ofc.im always the guilty one here, when some of your clan members do something, you say they didnt and when i do something you just kick/ban me from the server,thats just not right

also they spammed my barrel , i was going to put it on the bridge and some guy that tried to steal it from me spammed it
    also the world wont end if i dont enter in TCE,i can re-apply again in another month so....

You can be a douche bag sometimes cookie, have I ever banned you? I haven't. I kicked you today for the first time, and don't tell it wasn't trolling because I saw you, people saw you and you laugh in chat, yeah, I read that. Cookie, I like you, but it's time for you to grow up and to start acting like you should do.
    Patrão
    Patrão

Post by Patrão Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:26 pm

I did everything I could to get you into UMADBRO?, and you only cause discordance with other members, and I won't do that mistake again.
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:48 pm

nah im not a douche bag,you are the one that is starting to act like a douche bag,trying to fuck with me everyday,many people complained that thawyn always trolled on minas and its true,now hes acting all nice and stuff but when you are not in the server and for example you stay away 2 or 3 months on university he does that shit every single day , he teamkills people and fucks the gameplay for everyone

today i trolled for my first time on cs:s and you kick me and start to hate on me .
    FFS

oh and i did it on purpose to see what you would do to me, i bet if it was any UMADBRO you wouldnt do shit to them..
    Patrão
    Patrão

Post by Patrão Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:11 pm

are you sure? I banned pr for 1 day, two days ago, and I've never banned you. Being in my clan doesn't make you immune to the rules. I've never seen thaynnn do shit, if I saw I would do the same with him. But do you think that justify's your acts?

So you were lieing about the trolling thing, as you said: "also they spammed my barrel , i was going to put it on the bridge and some guy that tried to steal it from me spammed it".

Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:39 pm

as i said above,i already told you he only does "shit" when you are not here and ur studying in the university,thats why you dont see it, revolucionario already warned him once but he keeps doing it

and no it doesnt justify my acts,but if he does it and nothing happens to him that means hes above the rules,why dont you promote him to admin?--'

anyway since you came back for the holidays you are really strange,you should calm down,maybe its just me but it seems ur really trying to provoke me and you keep ignoring me in steam Sad
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:26 pm

today i won ex2 with cabo and battu specing xD,they died naaabs Very Happy
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/redskiies/screenshot/596957419802699109/?tab=public
    hardcore
    hardcore

Post by hardcore Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:25 pm

COOKIEYOUWANT?´´ wrote:today i won ex2 with cabo and battu specing xD,they died naaabs Very Happy
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/redskiies/screenshot/596957419802699109/?tab=public
    GJ, how many others won with you?
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:11 pm

only those 2 in ct xD
    idk how they died,i was so focused on winning xD

btw i changed my nick to Cookie (shorter) and people like it better Very Happy
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:00 am

I also dont care about Extreme2.
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:24 pm

FUS RO DAH out of my thread,dude if you dont care why do you even bother replying?
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:20 pm

just a bit of offtopic,people have been telling me that some TCE's hate me(that will lead to be rejected) because i make mic spam and i start saying connard and other french words?well sundayz,its ur fault,you thaught me those

also ive been trying not to scream or i dont even talk while playing with you guys
    so i think i deserve a bit of consideration and even if i get rejected
    i wont re-apply a 3rd time,fuq dat shit
    seems people will only join if you suck someone's dick,well im not one of those
    i prefer to stay truely a Cookie and not a Dicksucker and false fag(referring to people that only enter because they are from USA),kthnxbb
    SunDayZ
    SunDayZ

Post by SunDayZ Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:43 pm

LMAO my fault ?
    dude stop complaining --' i'll say it to you but i didn't learn to you to spam it.
    for be serious you probably have the skill to enter in but yeah the problem is when u spam mic.
    You wanted me to say the truth and i say it.
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:49 pm

i already knew the truth and i dont spam the mic,ive been quiet lately and i dont even talk in portuguese servers anymore

so i think those that voted on the poll should reconsider on the votes they did
    Skye
    Skye
    Admin

Post by Skye Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:04 pm

If is for said a bullshit and useless comment = STFU.

It's application not a Chat !!
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:27 pm

its not bullshit,you can ask everywhere,i barely talk with my mic these days and those comments are useless,application=you can talk about everything
    chet

Post by chet Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:51 pm

COOKIEYOUWANT?´´ wrote:its not bullshit,you can ask everywhere,i barely talk with my mic these days and those comments are useless,application=you can talk about everything
    that true
    Also in some times you kind when you get kill at the end or some one throw fail nade and you be zombie you talk very high like WTF fuck you etc... That the only problem I have to with you
    Good luck
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:33 pm

i never get mad when im a zombie,im really good when im a zombie tbh xD i rape everyone but yeah i barely talk these days,i have voice_enable 0 so i cant hear or talk Smile

ps:today i talked once but it was because i was playing with sum friends Smile they dont really think im that annoying actually
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:09 am

COOKIEYOUWANT?´´ wrote:FUS RO DAH out of my thread,dude if you dont care why do you even bother replying?

To tell you I dont care if you win those levels?

And stop fucken fighting over things. Do that somewhere else, not in the applications.
    Skye
    Skye
    Admin

Post by Skye Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:10 pm

idk, why this thread is again opened cuz cookie never going to be accepted in TCE..

He is a too much "kid" for be TCE.

Last post on this lol topic.

Q+
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:52 am

Skye wrote:idk, why this thread is again opened cuz cookie never going to be accepted in TCE..

He is a too much "kid" for be TCE.

Last post on this lol topic.

Q+
    well i'd rather be rejected than to be unfamous like you
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:10 am

"Unfamous" he said lol. Dont think so.

An unfamous person should be someone like me, most applicants I see, they dont list my name lol xD
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:44 am

LOL this is a game who the hell want be famous LMAO u guys take this 2 serius yeah i am talking like this but i change tank god i was playing so much 70 hours past 2 wekks during 1 year(yeah i start play this month xD in 2011) as average is 2 much and i regret so much Yeah The Game is amazing and so addict but TALKING ABOUT FAME lol c mon.

PS: Lion talks like that when new luff map come u guys will see him playing 70+ plus again XD to improve himself in a new challenge cuz i need new challenge i win all that exist to win more than a couple of times like ex 2 idk hwo many wins i got and evenn pred v3 fucken version that i was cursed i won 3 times thank u guys for carry me xD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content