ŦČΣ Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the chosen may survive...

3 posters

[2nd Try] TCE APPLICATION- Pendulum™

Pendulum™
    Pendulum™

[2nd Try] TCE APPLICATION- Pendulum™ Empty [2nd Try] TCE APPLICATION- Pendulum™

Post by Pendulum™ Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:41 pm

In-game name: Pendulum™️, Linkin Park
    Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PendulumPL/
    Steam ID: STEAM_0: 1:42406464

How long have you been playing Zombie Escape?
    One Year.

What Zombie Escape servers do you play at?
    Bor3d Gaming
    Plaguefest
    Hellz
    i3d
    SG
    Supreme Elite
    TCE
    Bad server

Do you (KNOW) any of the current ŦČΣ members?
    Vigon
    Blue Dragon
    Sundayz
    Bukkake
    Liongreen
    Deathraver

What is your reason for joining ŦČΣ?
    Good server with good players. I want be a good player on mako paranoid minas predator xD.
    Yes i go out on tce rec 1 months ago sorry i dont have time earlier. Yes my english isnt good Sad.
    My screens(mako)http://steamcommunity.com/id/PendulumPL/screenshots/?tab=all
    Cookie
    Cookie

[2nd Try] TCE APPLICATION- Pendulum™ Empty Re: [2nd Try] TCE APPLICATION- Pendulum™

Post by Cookie Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:54 pm

patrao isnt in tce anymore...
    liongreen
    liongreen

[2nd Try] TCE APPLICATION- Pendulum™ Empty Re: [2nd Try] TCE APPLICATION- Pendulum™

Post by liongreen Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Hey bro i hope u resolved your life problkmes or w/e Gl in your application we will spectate u from now Razz
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Herro Pendulum,

We are sorry to tell you that your application has been rejected. If you are not satisfied with the results you may resubmit your application in one month's time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the Officers.

The main reason is we knwo u not playing ze alot and to be part of a ze clan u ahve to give all you have expecially during the apply anyway for litlle we could see about you u has to improve the skill in maps like predator.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:47 am