ŦČΣ Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the chosen may survive...

+2
Cookie
Megastars12
6 posters

TCE application - Sargent - - S.0.L.D.1.E.R}

Megastars12

TCE application - Sargent - - S.0.L.D.1.E.R} Empty TCE application - Sargent - - S.0.L.D.1.E.R}

Post by Megastars12 Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:09 pm

-In-game name:Sargent - - S.0.L.D.1.E.Rº
    -Steam Profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010933626/
    -Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25333949

-How long have you been playing Zombie Escape?
    I play since 2006

-What Zombie Escape servers do you play at?
    BG
    -Do you know any of the current ŦČΣ members?
    Blue dragon , liongreen , fruit

-What is your reason for joining ŦČΣ?
    To be part of a fun clan.and actually i have fun with the people of TCE <3

Cookie
    Cookie

TCE application - Sargent - - S.0.L.D.1.E.R} Empty Re: TCE application - Sargent - - S.0.L.D.1.E.R}

Post by Cookie Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:17 am

you should start playing more on other servers...many of tce members dont play there,only 3 or 4 and it will be easier to spec you if you play on hellz or cZe server.etc

goodluck
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

TCE application - Sargent - - S.0.L.D.1.E.R} Empty Re: TCE application - Sargent - - S.0.L.D.1.E.R}

Post by Deathraver Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:07 am

No, alot plays there.
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:28 am

Deathraver wrote:No, alot plays there.
    i meant in a daily basis,you dont see all of tce members playing there everyday,some only play there when its pred or smth,for example lion,king etc
    Fruit
    Fruit

Post by Fruit Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:54 am

To ask me, bG and SG are the only good servers available atm. I don't blame him for being on bG but could use some experience on the outside servers...
    Rinzler
    Rinzler

Post by Rinzler Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:05 am

Hey, I saw you in the multichat with Varg and Mota. Nice to meet you and good luck! Very Happy
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:47 am

Cookie wrote:
    i meant in a daily basis,you dont see all of tce members playing there everyday,some only play there when its pred or smth,for example lion,king etc

Wtf are you saying? They only play Mako, Predator, etc.
    They dont play servers that dont have that map on.
    Megastars12

Post by Megastars12 Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:08 am

Cookie wrote:
    Well thanks , now im going to play some another servers , i think i just like too much bg and i close my mind to other servers Very Happy
    Megastars12

Post by Megastars12 Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:11 am

Rinzler wrote:Hey, I saw you in the multichat with Varg and Mota. Nice to meet you and good luck! Very Happy
    yeah ;D was funny , i dont know you was in the chat when i saw you mota says ARE YOU LISTEN and you say YES and we are telling too much things when we are running in mako Very Happy
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:19 am

hai sargent soldier good luck in your application say tunee we will spectate u from now Smile
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:31 am

Herro S.o.l.D.1E.R,

We are sorry to tell you that your application has been rejected. If you are not satisfied with the results you may resubmit your application in one month's time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the Officers.

Main reason is we think u still has alot to improve in predator paranoid and mako.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:40 am