ŦČΣ Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the chosen may survive...

2 posters

Server Settings and Progression

Fruit
    Fruit

Server Settings and Progression Empty Server Settings and Progression

Post by Fruit Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:15 am

I will be posting Progression of the Configs and Settings on my server for the new Server here whenever we get the chance to buy it.

Day 1

• I have the FastDL ready already, tested it on my server and worked pretty fast downloading Mako....

• Now I'm configuring Server Settings for the new server (when we get it), will need Testers available

Day 1 was sort of successful and sort of failure. I got the fastDL to work but the folders are being bitchy and I tried doing 2 models and it came up error.

Day 2

• I have all the models/skins for the admins, donors, and regular zombies +TCE

• Will be implanting them into my server later for testing.

Day 2 was shit, my PC didnt start then it locked up, then I got 20 Blue Screens of Death....

Day 3

• MORE SHIT. but good news. Day 4 is resuming day. I got my PC fixed Very Happy!

Day 4

• Successful Test of Skins, but has developed bugs like zombie view zoomed in and glitch bah.

• Next test will be tomorrow, (Testing the noblock and other settings)

EDIT: bugs are fixed, Skins tested, Noblock works(thanks to tactical) It is in a confortable environment. All that's left is Fix mapchooser cfg and add store ( optional)

Server ip: 173.57.72.5:27015 (This is the ip to my server hosted via my PC)
    (Come back to this Post frequently as for I will be posting Updates)

Last edited by Fruit on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:29 am; edited 10 times in total
    Fruit
    Fruit

Server Settings and Progression Empty Re: Server Settings and Progression

Post by Fruit Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:50 am

We are switching Services, but this time, the new Service will be 10x better and we should be getting our money back soon!

NFOservers are a gaming host website, its guaranteed to have fast servers and smooth gameplay. They are one of the top gaming server companies in the world.
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:15 am

Topic moved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:46 am