ŦČΣ Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the chosen may survive...

+2
Deathraver
CNe7532294
6 posters

Pirates of the Carribean pf version(ze_potc3_4 ) to original

Poll

Switch back to original?

[ 7 ]
    Pirates of the Carribean pf version(ze_potc3_4  ) to original I_vote_lcap100%Pirates of the Carribean pf version(ze_potc3_4  ) to original I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Pirates of the Carribean pf version(ze_potc3_4  ) to original I_vote_lcap0%Pirates of the Carribean pf version(ze_potc3_4  ) to original I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 7
    CNe7532294
    CNe7532294
    Server Admin

Pirates of the Carribean pf version(ze_potc3_4  ) to original Empty Pirates of the Carribean pf version(ze_potc3_4 ) to original

Post by CNe7532294 Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:03 am

I heard alot of complaints from people on pf that the pf version of potc sucks plus the original helped bring some gamers back to steam gamers so what do ya say guys?
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Pirates of the Carribean pf version(ze_potc3_4  ) to original Empty Re: Pirates of the Carribean pf version(ze_potc3_4 ) to original

Post by Deathraver Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:23 am

Have the fucken original.. Most have the original and its too bothersome to download another.
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Pirates of the Carribean pf version(ze_potc3_4  ) to original Empty Re: Pirates of the Carribean pf version(ze_potc3_4 ) to original

Post by J73 Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:33 pm

We should all use originals. If there is any edit to be done we should do it ourselves. We wouldn't want to get into issues about us "stealing" pf maps or anything. Not to mention not everyone has the pf version, only those who goes there.

Also it shows that we appreciate the mappers effort. We shouldn't edit a map unless it has conflicts with the server.
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Also, please change it to the real name.. the thread I mean.
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Nah, no need to change. Just put a bracket or something and put in the name of that map(the pf variant)
    Bukkake
    Bukkake

Post by Bukkake Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:46 pm

can u not put any pf edit ver it doesnt fit with our settings . Pf settings is like auto tele + a lot of zombie spawn . That potc Pf version has hidden speed triggers for zombies so they run super fast O_O and we already have fast zombies? Deto only edit those cuz Potc in pf was too easy due to zombies having the same speed as humans (100% speed)
    CNe7532294
    CNe7532294
    Server Admin

Post by CNe7532294 Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:43 pm

I'd edit the title if I could but I can't find the dam edit button XD

Anyways switching the maps and keeping them that way till forever unless potc gets removed or the votes swing to the other direction.
    BlueDragon
    BlueDragon

Post by BlueDragon Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:57 pm

Durr Hurr, pF maps on TCE server.
    You gotta be fucking kidding me.
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:28 pm

yeah put the original pf sucks ass.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:12 am