ŦČΣ Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the chosen may survive...

+7
J73
twin Inoccabile
hardcore
Bukkake
liongreen
Deathraver
Scorpio
11 posters

TCE Application - {ﮱﮔĊØЯPĨØ}ÐÃГΚ_^

Scorpio

TCE Application - {ﮱﮔĊØЯPĨØ}ÐÃГΚ_^ Empty TCE Application - {ﮱﮔĊØЯPĨØ}ÐÃГΚ_^

Post by Scorpio Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:31 pm

In-game name : {ﮱﮔĊØЯPĨØ}ÐÃГΚ_^

Steam community profile link :
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987024444/

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:13379358

How long have you been playing Zombie Escape?
    I've been playing Zombie Escape for nearly 2 year (I also played ZE-ZM 3-4 years ago with Boatescape or ATIX)

What Zombie Escape servers do you play at?
    I play on french servers, WarFusion, pF, i3D, CTA, (used to play on SteamGamers) ... In fact I play on every servers especially for Mako, predator, minas etc
    at the moment.

Do you know any of the current TCE members?
    I played with a lot of TCE members, but I know better Sundayz, Liongreen (and Patrao a little bit :p).

What is your reason for joining TCE?
    An important point ... I've ever searched a clan of good zombie escape players but especially a clan of friends who are enjoying playing Zombie Escape. I already think to try to join the TCE's, and now I try to belong to this team !
    I'm open for all questions and add requests :p.

Last edited by Scorpio on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

TCE Application - {ﮱﮔĊØЯPĨØ}ÐÃГΚ_^ Empty Re: TCE Application - {ﮱﮔĊØЯPĨØ}ÐÃГΚ_^

Post by Deathraver Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:51 pm

To be honest, I never seen / known you. You gotta start playing more overseas servers now instead of servers in around your area. I hate to say this, but I recommend you should play pF more (even though they suck like shit).

Good luck and we will be testing you shortly.
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Scorpio D gl on your apply give your best i know u have alot of talent after play with u xD.
    Bukkake
    Bukkake

Post by Bukkake Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:07 am

Deathrowz wrote:To be honest, I never seen / known you. You gotta start playing more overseas servers now instead of servers in around your area. I hate to say this, but I recommend you should play pF more (even though they suck like shit).

Pf is fail-cake xD(no offense if any pf member see this) but they do fail a lot ;\, he plays on french servers (mostly)
    hardcore
    hardcore

Post by hardcore Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:32 am

Just thought I'd mention bG to you, although it's an English server.

Good Luck and maybe we'll cross paths sooner or later Smile
    twin Inoccabile
    twin Inoccabile

Post by twin Inoccabile Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:57 am

Good luck i would be looking forword working with you scorpio

Deathrowz wrote:To be honest, I never seen / known you. You gotta start playing more overseas servers now instead of servers in around your area. I hate to say this, but I recommend you should play pF more (even though they suck like shit).

Plauge fest? Those bunch of clowns? they cant win a map without tony montana the legendnery hero of plauge fest

Last edited by Q.R on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Q.R wrote:Plauge fest? Those bunch of clowns? they cant win a map without tony montana the legendnery hero of plauge fest

Really? More like the Fag of Plaguefest. His just full of shit.

And don't double post. Theres an edit button right there between delete and quote.

Also, no offend to Scorpio in any other way, but FR servers sucks worse than pF, not coz of the player base but coz of the fucken VIPs. Whose the damn retard who made VIPs, like what? 300 speed?

Last edited by Deathrowz on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pF, not FR.)
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Q.R wrote:Good luck i would be looking forword working with you scorpio

Plauge fest? Those bunch of clowns? they cant win a map without tony montana the legendnery hero of plauge fest

Simply copying other people's skills and tactics doesn't make one a hero.
    Scorpio

Post by Scorpio Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:32 pm

It's true that French Servers are not very good, but it's funny to sometimes play with players of your country (I also hate servers with VIP's they suck so much xD)
    SunDayZ
    SunDayZ

Post by SunDayZ Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Good luck for ur apply bro ! Smile

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Scorpio wrote:It's true that French Servers are not very good, but it's funny to sometimes play with players of your country (I also hate servers with VIP's they suck so much xD)

And sv with commands for have weapon too.

Good luck.
    twin Inoccabile
    twin Inoccabile

Post by twin Inoccabile Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:09 pm

P.P.S Good luck scorpo look forward taging with ya

You came to the "dump fest sever " plague fest i dont blame you for leaving rage quiting or whatever the reason was. Its dose that to me 99.99% of the time all first rounds and there zombies are shitty to the shit-house 3.5k health for moma z with 10 per second regen ?realy..what kind of shitty momma zombie is that? A pro can knife that mama z and make it look stupid! And basic z is 2.5k health with 5 per second regen something you can kill with your bare fist its a joke mite as well i take a roster day off . Matsuri's zombies is better than that load of shit !!
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:45 pm

But its the only server that is now available so all TCE members can see. Basically, Matsuri, Airshakeoutu, J73 and I wont be able to test him in the servers he play at.

Since SG and sG died -sadface-, pF is now only left. Not only that, winning in pF alot will get you a more higher chance on getting in, since the settings are hard and with noob players.
    twin Inoccabile
    twin Inoccabile

Post by twin Inoccabile Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Inpressive stuff you rip out there.. almost got me. but not even close. but still very nice and not too shabie .p.p.s dont worry i still got ya back ..

p.p.s the adimns at pf to me they are dicksheads.they remind me of the icannt admins are just the same. "unless otherwise" "sorry if i offended any of you "
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:02 am

Q.R wrote:p.p.s the adimns at pf to me they are dicksheads.they remind me of the icannt admins are just the same. "unless otherwise" "sorry if i offended any of you "

Yes.. most pF admins are dickhead but theres a few that are not. Comparing it to IC is a whole different story though. IC has control over their servers, they are strict but powerful enough so greifers / harrassers / etc can fuck off. Only Jargon is a dickhead, thinks his all high and mighty and shit after when Sandfly leaves.
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:07 pm

what about zmcorp? its a great server --'
    twin Inoccabile
    twin Inoccabile

Post by twin Inoccabile Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Hmm zombie cropration ? thsoe guys beat predtator v2 and birthed v3 pissed all over plague fest might be worth to looking into(Ive tryed them before they have all the map that we play mako,para,minus,and pred the only problem is the are pros most the time but do remeber good servers rise and fall due to finacal problems *make like sailor moon and cry* look what happend to steamgamers(they would be missed and there famous lolz song ) and sg ,omega they all died such a downers
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:20 am

Dont lump Omega with SG and sG.
    hardcore
    hardcore

Post by hardcore Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:21 am

Again, Forever alone in bG Sad

We're like that indy film that was really good but everyone talks about transformers!
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:22 am

But Transformers is kewl <3

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:08 am

chat topic? Troll topic? Sad
    hardcore
    hardcore

Post by hardcore Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Deathrowz wrote:But Transformers is kewl <3
    See? No mention Laughing

Sorry for off topicness Razz
    twin Inoccabile
    twin Inoccabile

Post by twin Inoccabile Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:03 pm

hardcore wrote:
    Deathrowz wrote:But Transformers is kewl <3
    See? No mention Laughing

Sorry for off topicness Razz

its a welll made move all three of them, im pissed off for them sacking magon fox crictis can be such faggots, here go and see super 8 and cowboys and aliens very nice ,kool moves

p.p.s thanks srcopiro for giving my sis the golden chance to kife that son of a bitch tony motana tiwce and shooting him tiwce oh boy hes face was red when he learned he got his asskicked by a girl lol best day of her life !!
    BlueDragon
    BlueDragon

Post by BlueDragon Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Q.R wrote:You came to the "dump fest sever " plague fest i dont blame you for leaving rage quiting or whatever the reason was. Its dose that to me 99.99% of the time all first rounds and there zombies are shitty to the shit-house 3.5k health for moma z with 10 per second regen ?realy..what kind of shitty momma zombie is that? A pro can knife that mama z and make it look stupid! And basic z is 2.5k health with 5 per second regen something you can kill with your bare fist its a joke mite as well i take a roster day off . Matsuri's zombies is better than that load of shit !!
    After reading this i couldn't help but laugh for 15 minutes, this shit is golden, bro! :D
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Gratz, Scorpio is now accepted as a TCE member.

ps:Have fun here xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:26 pm