ŦČΣ Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the chosen may survive...

5 posters

TCE Application - "[AuT] BotoX"

TCE Application - "[AuT] BotoX" Empty TCE Application - "[AuT] BotoX"

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:02 pm

In-game name: [AuT] BotoX
    Steam Community profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/aut_botox/
    Steam ID*: STEAM_0:1:25587348

How long have you been playing Zombie Escape?
    Hmm, I think it started playing ze 2009 as a css newcomer on a german server Razz (infinity-nation.de)

What Zombie Escape servers do you play at?
    Most of the time I'm playing on i3D. I played a lot on SteamGamers but since the crashes they lost their playerbase and is empty all the time. I'm playing there maybe twice in the week now Sad
    I was also playing on pF and ZMCorp.

Do you know any of the current TCE members?
    I saw many of them ingame, like liongreen, Rushaway and SunDayZ. But no I don't know them pretty good. I also know ShanX and TacticalWolf[AT] but they aren't members, yet?

What is your reason for joining TCE?
    It's a madafaka proclan!
    liongreen
    liongreen

TCE Application - "[AuT] BotoX" Empty Re: TCE Application - "[AuT] BotoX"

Post by liongreen Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:26 pm

hey auto box gl on your apply Very Happy We will start testing you from now on.

PS-Try to go to USA servers more like pf thats our main server and since lots of us are not from Europe, USA servers are the best for all of us to play together. I dont remeber seeing you in ZM Corp btw xD and I usually play there in the afternoon. Anyway I3d server that I usually see you personally and I don't like it because a lot of trolls and lag so I really only go there when there Is Mako or another good map.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:39 pm

Yeah I'm not that often on ZMCorp and pF but i played there when people invite me ^^
    On US Servers i got a 130 ping and that sucks for me ^^ but ok I'm going to play more on pF and maybe ZMCorp.
    Hahah i read your post again and saw that you call me auto box xD I know many versions but that one's new ^^
    Edit: I changed my Steam account many times so don't think i only got 380h CSS Very Happy
    RageQuitShanx

Post by RageQuitShanx Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Hello Botox
    And Welcome To the Forum and Good Luck for your Application Smile
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:44 pm

BotoX wrote:Yeah I'm not that often on ZMCorp and pF but i played there when people invite me ^^
    On US Servers i got a 130 ping and that sucks for me ^^ but ok I'm going to play more on pF and maybe ZMCorp.
    Hahah i read your post again and saw that you call me auto box xD I know many versions but that one's new ^^
    Edit: I changed my Steam account many times so don't think i only got 380h CSS Very Happy

130 ping is nothing. If you see me in-game, you would be surprised on how can I win with 300+ ping as well as J73.

Other than, I do remember you seeing you alot in SG when it was alive. That was the server I usually play most at until it died -sadface-

Be sure to play on pF some time, and good luck. We will be testing you shortly.
    hardcore
    hardcore

Post by hardcore Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:28 am

Deathrowz wrote:
    BotoX wrote:Yeah I'm not that often on ZMCorp and pF but i played there when people invite me ^^

130 ping is nothing. If you see me in-game, you would be surprised on how can I win with 300+ ping as well as J73.

Other than, I do remember you seeing you alot in SG when it was alive. That was the server I usually play most at until it died -sadface-

Be sure to play on pF some time, and good luck. We will be testing you shortly.

I suppose you get used to it...

I hate pings that are at least 150, 200 seems terrible to me!
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:53 pm

200 is good for me Lol

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:42 pm

After ZES apply you try TCE ? And what after ??

Show me more motivation or it's a big NO for me....

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:51 pm

WTF? I never applied for ZES?! Also ZES is a rush and teamkill clan which I never wanted to join (Not that they are bad but I don't like anti-teamplay). More Motivation? I just say that a ping over 100 sucks for me. But I can still play with it... I also played a bit with lion on pF and CTA Smile
    The problem with the high ping is at doding sephis sword or jumping of the train on the rope. The rope is no problem for me anymore but the sword can be sometimes when there are two attacks with a very small delay between.
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Rushaway wrote:After ZES apply you try TCE ? And what after ??

You mean "dedication" ?
    hardcore
    hardcore

Post by hardcore Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:20 pm

J73 wrote:
    Rushaway wrote:After ZES apply you try TCE ? And what after ??

You mean "dedication" ?
    I guess he meant motivation to join and not just *Shrug*, I think I'll join TCE.

I think Dedication was better Smile

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:14 pm

You maybe wanna say sorry to me Rush? :>
    I'm not a clanwhore. I saw that ShanX applied here and I always respected TCE so I tried on my own :3
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:37 pm

BotoX wrote:WTF? I never applied for ZES?! Also ZES is a rush and teamkill clan which I never wanted to join (Not that they are bad but I don't like anti-teamplay). More Motivation? I just say that a ping over 100 sucks for me. But I can still play with it... I also played a bit with lion on pF and CTA Smile
    The problem with the high ping is at doding sephis sword or jumping of the train on the rope. The rope is no problem for me anymore but the sword can be sometimes when there are two attacks with a very small delay between.

The jump is no problem, heck I dodged with over 500 ping, I even got proof lol

As for the rope, ye, with my ping, I'm not able to do it as right T_T

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:44 am

Oh sorry, I was wrong sorry!

*sorry* Sad

I spec you now, GL & HF.
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:44 am

BotoX wrote:You maybe wanna say sorry to me Rush? :>
    I'm not a clanwhore. I saw that ShanX applied here and I always respected TCE so I tried on my own :3

He is just trying to make sure that you're not. We had many cases of clanwhores and let me get this straight, we don't want anything to do with them. Anyways, good luck and show us you are dedicated Wink

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Well after, troll, use glitch on minas, rage, insults and said so much bullshit.

TCE Application - "[AuT] BotoX" STFU_and_GTFO

ŦČΣ Rec. [AuT] BotoX : motd
    ŦČΣ Rec. [AuT] BotoX : NO GLITCHING
    ŦČΣ Rec. [AuT] BotoX : WTF
    ŦČΣ Rec. [AuT] BotoX : GAYRULES
    [SG] Riperzz : glitching?
    ŤôôҲ.| Bigal : !ztele
    [SG] Riperzz : who and what
    ŦČΣ Rec. [AuT] BotoX : me ur mom

To admin/moderator : Don't delete this message, just call me on steam if u have a problem. Wink

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Rushaway wrote:Well after, troll, use glitch on minas, rage, insults and said so much bullshit.

To admin/moderator : Don't delete this message, just call me on steam if u have a problem. Wink

First: The "Trollglitch" was Agent Wesker and not me (Btw. It's not a glitch).
    Second: The players on this server (except you and some nubs that joined and left) are people which play very often with me on SG. (Very often: When people are on SteamGamers server xD)
    And when were I raging? I sayed that this sucks because I was the only zombie and you spammed me with nades... You wouldn't rage? INSULTING? SRSLY, there was an admin on the server ([SG] Riperzz) and I think when I'm such a badass like you are telling it here he would slay/kick/ban me or whatever else but he hasn't.
    How you could see we were all players from the official Minas Tirith group and it's understandable that we know the tricks in that map, which you call "bugs and glitches".

Oh and how's the voting system in your clan?
    When one votes no you get a no? Or are there leaders which say yes or no?
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:40 pm

We will not tell you how we do our voting system, everyone has their own opinion.
    And you were the one who was raging, saying "NO GLITCHING!" and "GAYRULES".

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:40 am

There was this cool advertisment that told you to write motd for the rules.
    i wrote it for teh lulz and saw NO GLITCHING! and then I wrote GAYRULES!
    just without any reason. I was defending a afk zombie and was bored lol
    hardcore
    hardcore

Post by hardcore Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:34 am

If you started talking like that, and I were an admin on that server I would have just gagged you and move on with my life...
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:16 am

BotoX wrote:
    Rushaway wrote:Well after, troll, use glitch on minas, rage, insults and said so much bullshit.

First: The "Trollglitch" was Agent Wesker and not me (Btw. It's not a glitch).
    Second: The players on this server (except you and some nubs that joined and left) are people which play very often with me on SG. (Very often: When people are on SteamGamers server xD)
    And when were I raging? I sayed that this sucks because I was the only zombie and you spammed me with nades... You wouldn't rage? INSULTING? SRSLY, there was an admin on the server ([SG] Riperzz) and I think when I'm such a badass like you are telling it here he would slay/kick/ban me or whatever else but he hasn't.
    How you could see we were all players from the official Minas Tirith group and it's understandable that we know the tricks in that map, which you call "bugs and glitches".

Oh and how's the voting system in your clan?
    When one votes no you get a no? Or are there leaders which say yes or no?

BotoX wrote:There was this cool advertisment that told you to write motd for the rules.
    i wrote it for teh lulz and saw NO GLITCHING! and then I wrote GAYRULES!
    just without any reason. I was defending a afk zombie and was bored lol

Glitching is an activity in which a person finds and exploits flaws or glitches in video games to achieve something that was not intended by the game designers.(via wikipedia) Was that "trollglitch" intended by the creator of the map. I wasn't there so I wouldn't know whether it was a glitch or not. You said "And when were I raging?" then you say "You wouldn't rage?" So did you rage or not?

I will believe that you were saying "GAYRULES" for the fun of it. But to others, it looks like you like glitching and that will give you a bad image. If Rush didn't post this and you didn't justify why you said it, we would have just assume that you like to glitch.

As for the voting system, there is a maximum amount of "no" an applier can get.(I won't tell you how much) If he gets more than that, then it is a definite "no". But I personally also take into account the quality of the reason for "no". If the reason is very good, 1-2 "no" it is enough to keep you from being a TCE Member. But up till now, we don't have problems like 50% "yes" and 50% "no". Usually we have about the same opinion on a player.

@Rush, I need to talk with you on steam.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:24 am

About raging: I said one or two times "fuck this -.-" because they spammed me down with nades and i was alone. That's it.
    The "Trollglitch": In Stage 2 when you go to the 2nd guards there is a bridge over your head. On this bridge the humans are walking after the barrel exploded on the breakable bridge. There is a ladder to climb up to that bridge. And as a troll you can wait there and when the humans are coming you can kill them with the trolls special attack.
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:29 am

BotoX wrote:About raging: I said one or two times "fuck this -.-" because they spammed me down with nades and i was alone. That's it.
    The "Trollglitch": In Stage 2 when you go to the 2nd guards there is a bridge over your head. On this bridge the humans are walking after the barrel exploded on the breakable bridge. There is a ladder to climb up to that bridge. And as a troll you can wait there and when the humans are coming you can kill them with the trolls special attack.

icic Thanks for explaining.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:41 am

@J73 Yea, np give me a houre when we can speak cuz ATM im at my work..
    Or tell me what you want in private message on the forum.

And use glitch with rocks props at the catapults part

Last edited by Deathrowz on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posts merged)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:21 am

That wasn't me. And this is known since v1 and hasn't been fixed. The guy who placed it spammed in voicechat to go this way. And since all went that way it would be pretty stupid to go to the catapults and die....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:49 pm