ŦČΣ Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the chosen may survive...

4 posters

TCE Applicant Steam Group?

Rinzler
    Rinzler

TCE Applicant Steam Group? Empty TCE Applicant Steam Group?

Post by Rinzler Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:41 pm

This isn't website related, but in my opinion it would help to make a public Steam group where people applying for TCE can join and where a tag of some sort so TCE members can find them easier in game.

Example-

tce applicant | Random Name

Feel free to post your opinions Very Happy
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

TCE Applicant Steam Group? Empty Re: TCE Applicant Steam Group?

Post by Deathraver Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:15 am

I am not too sure about this, but Lion and Caz already knew about this.
    I had a chat with Lion and he said he doesnt want to do it but he will ask Caz.
    Not only that, Lion is against "public groups".
    J73
    J73
    Admin

TCE Applicant Steam Group? Empty Moved topic

Post by J73 Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. Btw I moved this to the "clan discussion" section since we are discussing about the clan and not so much about the website.
    Rinzler
    Rinzler

Post by Rinzler Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:44 pm

J73 wrote:Thanks for the suggestion. Btw I moved this to the "clan discussion" section since we are discussing about the clan and not so much about the website.

Ok thanks dude!

And about lion not wanting "public groups." How about just make a private group and invite the applicants to the group. It would be more work, but at the present time when there are only 4-5 applications, wouldn't be to hard. I'm only suggesting this because it could definitely help other TCE members (Especially the ones that aren't on this forum yet) to identify applicants in-game.
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Rinzler wrote:
    J73 wrote:Thanks for the suggestion. Btw I moved this to the "clan discussion" section since we are discussing about the clan and not so much about the website.

Ok thanks dude!

And about lion not wanting "public groups." How about just make a private group and invite the applicants to the group. It would be more work, but at the present time when there are only 4-5 applications, wouldn't be to hard. I'm only suggesting this because it could definitely help other TCE members (Especially the ones that aren't on this forum yet) to identify applicants in-game.

Ty for the idea Rinzler we used it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:37 am