ŦČΣ Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the chosen may survive...

+3
Cookie
FD GoD
ZombieMaster
7 posters

TCE Application - ZombieMaster [2nd Try]

ZombieMaster
    ZombieMaster

TCE Application - ZombieMaster [2nd Try] Empty TCE Application - ZombieMaster [2nd Try]

Post by ZombieMaster Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Game name: ZombieMaster

Steam Comunity profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005805983/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42306591

How long have you been playing Zombie Escape ?

I played 2 and half years.

What Zombie Escape servers do you play at?

ZMcorp
    I3D
    PF
    TCE server

Do you know any of the current TCE members?

I know Patrão, Lion, Revol, Sinclin, Sundays and Vigon.

What is your reason for joining TCE?

I want to join the TCE because it's a great team with nice people that are excellent players.
    FD GoD
    FD GoD

TCE Application - ZombieMaster [2nd Try] Empty Re: TCE Application - ZombieMaster [2nd Try]

Post by FD GoD Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:17 am

Hi dude,from what I read in another forum app the TCE members are not accepting players as young, but I do not know. It's your second app is because they accept.

Good Luck Bro!

Cookie
    Cookie

TCE Application - ZombieMaster [2nd Try] Empty Re: TCE Application - ZombieMaster [2nd Try]

Post by Cookie Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:41 am

age doesn't matter to enter in TCE as far as i know
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:40 am

Like Cookie said, age doesnt really matter. Unless you are mature.

But of course we really dont want someone who is under 10?
    The youngest in the clan so far is Sinclin with an age of 14.
    FD GoD
    FD GoD

Post by FD GoD Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:35 am

Very Happy okay
    ZombieMaster
    ZombieMaster

Post by ZombieMaster Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Le me winning extreme 2 with Patrão and Azia Lixada. (I'm the guy with the earth) (Me and pat recorded both, but we decided to put his record)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRduoBLecrI&feature=youtu.be
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:48 am

Extreme > Extreme II
    ZombieMaster
    ZombieMaster

Post by ZombieMaster Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Won predator with Lion today! He says that is going to put the video in the TCE channel later. Very Happy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxAbD6g03HY&feature=youtu.be
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Yeah was a fucken epic win xD T-T i dint reocrd in my camera.
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:19 am

I bet it was on hellz with shitty settings. Not epic at all.
    Cookie
    Cookie

Post by Cookie Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:53 am

ye thats what i told them,they were like
    OMFG SO FUCKEN EPIC OMFG OMFGGGGGGGGG FIRST TIME WIN PREEDATORR!!!111!1!111ONEE!!11
    ZombieMaster
    ZombieMaster

Post by ZombieMaster Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:19 am

STFO Cookie! Go back to cookieland! xD
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:30 am

rofl!
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:40 am

Who doesnt like cookies? >=(
    ZombieMaster
    ZombieMaster

Post by ZombieMaster Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:15 pm

I like cookie! Especially the chocolate ones xD.

KinG@
    KinG@

Post by KinG@ Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Hm.. Well, I just know u by playing in PT servers , but well, I know your gameplay a little bit , and yea, u can do something, but I need to play with u more time and know u . Wink
    ZombieMaster
    ZombieMaster

Post by ZombieMaster Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:46 pm

If you want to play with me, It have to be in the afternoon or in the weekend because I play hockey and I have training at night (thats why I don't play a lot at night) and I propably will be in a server playing predator. Usually at hellz with Lion. Very Happy So see you in game, and if you find me, add me to your friends. Very Happy
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:18 am

Yeah about that i wont be playing until 16 february only Friday a bit at night and Saturday i has to study for exams so european applyears i maybe not see u guys unelss u guys play at night Smile .

Ps:I hate night server sucks no chanche ge to win in max levels in Pf and SG took mako minas and paranoid and beside has predator the players just hate the map so its a matter of time when will be remove as well LOL.

About Bg i recommend u guys play all epic maps there paranoid predator and mianas are posbble to win in there eveen max levels (predator case).

About mako there no chnage to win in these 3 servers i mencion ex 2 in bG has bahamaut hp glicth T-T
    ZombieMaster
    ZombieMaster

Post by ZombieMaster Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:30 pm

I have a new steam email, because I have a lot of cheat in my "personal" one so know I have 1 just for steam and games and stuff. ZombiemasterCSS@hotmail.com
    J73
    J73
    Admin

Post by J73 Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:41 am

You should be able to change your email address in the forums by going to the user c.p.
    ZombieMaster
    ZombieMaster

Post by ZombieMaster Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Thx J73. I really don't undestand why the hell someone chosed already ZombieMasterCSS. It's really anoying, like someone enter in a sv and someone already have your name and you have to stay with (1)name...
    Deathraver
    Deathraver
    Admin

Post by Deathraver Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:13 am

Zombie Master is common. Try making up your own unique name.
    Like I never once seen another "Deathraver" or another "Liongreen" (except when we have some fun and change our names), possibly because those IGNs were created by us.
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Hello zombie master,

We are sorry to tell you that your application has been rejected. If you are not satisfied with the results you may resubmit your application in one month's time.

The reason is that beside we really like play with u and U being a nice guy a person that i would love always playing with me cuz only give contribute to the team and to the game (Your skill is not what we ask) i know how u wanted this and i know u will be busy in this month for training more but if u evr come back to css i would like u to know u a great guy and always are welcome play with us (TCE).
    ZombieMaster
    ZombieMaster

Post by ZombieMaster Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:37 pm

Thx for the try. I never said that I was leaving css, I just said that I have to study a lot if I want to go tho the international tournament of pokemon. Very Happy
    Reapplicating in the summer. (I will still playing sometimes at the afternoon)
    liongreen
    liongreen

Post by liongreen Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:40 pm

yeha i know xD i hope u can still play with us u really a nice guy xD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:13 am